So I’m trying to work on a new drawing style as part of my PhD. As part of this I will be practicing by drawing things in my day and sharing them on the blog. May or may not contain archaeogaming.
- Had a great chat with Mark about Ultima Ratio Regum. You should play it. It literally blows my small mind.
- Went with the Lady Dates crew and ate my body weight in chicken nuggets and fries at McD’s over a catch up night. PhD life is made so much better with this crew.
- Lifted some personal bests at the gym. Heavy stuff is cool stuff.
- Managed to get more than 5 hours sleep for the first time in weeks.
- Found my new favorite gym song: Vodkafjæs by ADHD. The song is a rollercoaster of emotion and now anyone called Søren is equated with having a Vodkafjæs until my end of days.